Thursday, February 12, 2009

A huge THANK YOU to everyone and last minute interview post

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I have been MIA the past few days, I've been SO BUSY since all the excitement of the Today Show and everything. It's been wonderful and I'm just so excited that happened to us!



I want to say "Thank You" for everyone's wonderful, kind, sweet and supportive comments on what happened the other day. And also, thank you to the fabulous gals who posted about what happened. It all meant so much to me!  It was such a great thing for my business and I just feel like we can do anything now!!! And I'm just so happy I was able to share this with everyone in blog land. I'm so excited to be able to see where my business can go now, the possibilities are endless and this has already opened up so many doors!! AHHHH!!!! Excited!!!! 

I also just wanted do a last minute post about an interview I am giving tomorrow for Cafe Boutique Radio. The interview is at 9:00am Pacific time and if you are bored and need something to listen to, please tune in here!!! 



I can't believe Valentines Day is Saturday!!!! AHHH!! What is everyone doing??? 

I really hope everyone is having a great week. Again, I was so touched by everyone's support. This is such an exciting time!! 

10 comments:

  1. Very exciting!! Have fun at your interview! I love to hear how positive you are! You are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your business!!! I wish you all the success!=)
    And good luck with your interview, I know you'll rock it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY GOD!! I just watched the video now...Congratz girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have def. deserved it girlie!! Have a great Val's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the great things that have happened to you lately!! It seems like you are totally deserving of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your interview went well!!! How exciting is all of this!!! I am so happy for you and your business! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So are your good gals inc great for big girls too? lol. Just curious.. I think I may suprise the soon to be hubby on the honeymoon! lol. I'm still so excited for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete