Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holy Billy BUSH!!!

Hey everyone!?!?! I'm so frantic and excited today!! I just got a call from Billy Bush's assistant. Apparently Billy Bush has a radio show and he wants to talk to me!!!!

IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES?!?!!?!?



AHHHHHHHHH

OKAY! So while I was writing this post, I got a phone call:

Me: "Hello?"
Caller: "Is this Kirby S??"
Me "Yes it is!
Caller" "Hi! It's Billy Bush."
Me: " Hello Billy!"

So then we chatted for a bit about my company and how I was on the today show. Then he just goes "Okay, we're going to put her on air! 3...2...1... Okay we're live with Kirby from Good Gals Inc....

I felt like i was having an out of body experience. He talked about my company and gave us a GREAT plug. I'm just amazing that all this happened in the span of 30 minutes. And I hadn't eve had my morning Diet Coke yet! In a flash I was on national radio!?!?

This are happening so fast for my business!!!! It's so exciting!?!?!?!!?! AHHHHHH!??! Not HOLY MOLY!! HOLY BILL BUSH!?!

34 comments:

  1. Congrats Kirby! It sounds like a very EXCITING time in your life...enjoy every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! It's great that you can be so together at the drop of a hat. I would be in a panic without any time to prepare. I am a wuss like that! :)

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That is SO AWESOME! I would've been so nervous :-) Things keep looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! What a great thing for your business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLEY MOLEY!!! This is soooo AMAZING!!!
    I'm so super happy and excited for you!

    YAY!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap Kirby-can you even keep up with yourself :)
    Im so happy for you-I wish you this and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh....That's so freaking amazing!

    Congratulations! You totally deserve all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratz girl!!!!! I'm soo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is soooooo EXCITING!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! We have no where to go but up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's amazing! What a great story of how fast things can take off, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! I wish I heard it. I'm so excited you are getting so much press. You have such a great company! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is soo awesome girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats AMAZING~!!! Good for your girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl. I'm sure it was the best interview of the day! :0

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's so exciting! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy exciting-ness! That's so great - you are certainly the lady of the hour! Here's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!!! Thats suuuuper exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is very very cool - my new friend is a celebrity! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG!!! SO exciting, congrats and yay for the plug :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. that's great. check this out.
    2:40 mark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgvR9Xaf-R4

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your business is gonna sky rocket!!! Congrats to you!!! Remember all your BF's when you are famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is crazy!! Congrats girl! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats, I'm so excited for you! Good things do come to good people :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kirby that is awesome! Congrats to you and may your business just keep growing : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girly, that is AWESOME!!!!! Congrats. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!!!! This is HUGE!!!! Good for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I hope your business really picks up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. KIRBY, CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is sooo amazing, and I am so excited and proud for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. YAY girl that is SOO awesome! You deserve all the blessings you are recieveing!!

    *p.s.* I'm a Diet Coke lover too!;)

    ReplyDelete