Saturday, November 19, 2011

Check out my new blog!!


Hey Bloggers!!


Wanted to take my last post on Good Gals Inc to let you know I've started a new blog!! It's called Diet Coke Straight Up


I'd love for you to follow me as I talk fashion, my adventures in reality TV production and tales of my absent mindedness. I'll also be doing a weekly "Kirby reads the hits". Where I will pick a rap song from R's iTunes at random and read the lyrics. Trust me, it's preeeeeetty funny.

Hey I'm also on twitter! @DietCokeStr8Up

2 comments:

  1. I still drink it though, but i prefer some natural juice drink.
    salt lake house cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read I think, Have to admit that you actually are one of the right bloggers I ever saw.I appreciate placing this interesting article. Bollywood replica outfits for men

    ReplyDelete